Sunday, March 02, 2008

What a Weekend...







So, Friday, Lukey found himself in the ER with an asthma attack to beat the band. I have always been able to doctor him at home, but this time was different. He started with a runny nose and by the next day, he was wheezing. No big deal, he has done this since he was 4 weeks old. The doctors and myself thought he was outgrowing it, since he hasn't had a nebulizer treatment in 15 months. We went a solid year without any sickness and BAM, ER city.

He was breathing 60 times a minute and using accessory muscles to breathe. Naturally the neb wasn't working to rescue him and my nursing skills were waring thin. So I brought him to my ER and let my good friends work on him and he was springing out the door. I am soooo surprised that this is our first ER visit with him in his 3 little years of life.

The next day he was feeling better... so we celebrated with wings and wine from Hoggy's. The above pic is us playing Charley's Angels... that is me on the far left. I seriously need a haircut. No time in the schedule for it though.

We taught sunday school today and ran our 17 miler long run... boy am i tired. I am off to bed, but just wanted to share the newest item in the shop.

Color Me Happy, let your kid color these tags and put them on your pages!! All are acid/lignin free and you get 12 images in all. Use your chalks, ink, paints, watercolor pencils to make these things just totally rock. Your kids can sit and color them, while you work on the rest of the page. Click the etsy shop link to the right to go there and purchase!!

Have a good night, I am off to log my miles. 100... can you believe it? In this weather? Yuck!






1 comment:

paris Chic boutique said...

Wow Kelly, How do you do it all?!!
You are one busy lady!
I'm so happy I came across your shop, I will be a forever customer!Keep up all of the great work.
:)
allie