Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tea anyone?


So, I got this etsy convo from Kathy, about having some creamy tags and "make them with bees, crowns, fleur de lis and whatever". So this is what I came up with. So yummy and crisp the printing, I am proud of them. Thanks Kathy my girl!

I also received another fun item, another top knotch etsy purchase from my fellow etsyian Lisa Marie! I want to really do it justice, so I won't post it yet, I want to take a picture with it in use!

There is more fun, interactive stuff to happen in the shop.... I will give you a hint....

1. Rewards....

2. Nothing as seen on Etsy before...

3. Uber cheap shipping....

4. Sure to get you published!

So stay tuned to the shop. Shoot me a line if you get published using my products, there is a free gift in it for ya!

:) Kelly

P.S. Wish me luck my MIL comes in today from Seattle at 2.00 pm!! EEKK


2 comments:

Edleen said...

Hi Kelly! i'm Edleen from Singapore. came across your blog and Wow! loving your items on Etsy! adorable!!!

have a fun day!

TaMs* said...

Hi there!
I just found you too, your stuff is fantastic. Love love all of your labels.
and your a runner! great. mee too. I was just busting up laughing about your previous post running sprints. ha. so funny and so true.