Saturday, February 02, 2008

I need a hygienist BAD!!





LOL. So we went to a skating party for a neighbor's kid and these goody bags were filled with JUNK. Lily's bag fell on the ground... and i saw these HORRIBLE fake teeth fall out.

So I picked them up and... 'nough said. I can never resist playing with fake teeth. My neighbor who is a dental hygienist was cracking up, dude, I looked BAD>>>>
I was trying to make this sultry face and my husband kept making me laugh while my pic was being taken.

I have a totally skinny neck, yuck.

Anyways, I haven't been on skates in years, like say 10+. I didn't do too bad. No falls.
Poor Lily did though. Ouch. Poor kid.
Oh, the alpha tags are a new addition to my etsy shop. I have been so busy lately, I made time today to work on these. So cool. I love 'em.

No comments: