Wednesday, February 06, 2008

When Inspiration Finds You!





Playing around in PSP8 is a blast. I should stop being a nurse and go back to school for design of some sort. I simply am having a ball. These newest Jumbo Spin the Wheel Tags in the shop, kind of hit the mark for lots of fun things to say on your pages. There is even a small line for a date or special remark. Thanks to Carrie for being "all over those" and hinting as to what would be a cool thing to add to the shop.

I also had fun with these fun safari and batik spots and adding color to the crowns. I think I have spring fever.
I recently had someone ask me here locally, "What kind of things can I do with those?". Well, if you are not a scrapper, try using some tape and attaching them to gifts or teacher notes. I think those safari ones would look cool on a doggy page or zoo layout. Inspiration is everywhere, you just have to have your imagination cap on so to speak. Oh, and a recent copy of CK or Memory Makers would help too! LOL

1 comment:

emilyruth said...

i love your stuff!
i love it so much that i forwarded your etsy shop to my "boss" tricia who owns cocoa daisy...
she loves to work with companies to do custom designs for our kits...
i have a feeling you will be hearing from her in the next few weeks...
:)

great stuff, my dear:)
super fun & wonderfully designed...

have a great day:)