Sunday, November 23, 2008

~~~Clay Nest Pottery~~~




Ok, so we had 45 minutes left before the Ryle Craft Fair was about to end... we thought we would get Lukey out of the house for a smidge after his surgery, as he was getting stir crazy. Anyhoo, I ran into this lovely little booth with this amazingly earthy and fun pottery called "Clay Nest Pottery". Now we all know how hot earthy pottery is, especially if it has those fun little nests and eggs with that "Peter Rabbit" feel. I purchased the most lovely, one of a kind cream colored bowl with a clay branch going right throught. Something right out of Winnie the Pooh, totally. I can't wait to serve some Peanut Butter Brickle in it for dessert.

I told her, that her items would be perfect for etsy... as they are hand crafted, unique and well priced. Come to find out she is an etsyian too!!

Here are some photos of the lovelies in her etsy shop. Go and visit now, and get a one of a kind piece for yourself or your loved one for the holiday! I totally treated myself and am so happy I did! Good luck with your store Maggie!!







Hope all is well, stay tuned for a give a way post tomorrow!!!


No comments: