Wednesday, April 02, 2008

We Played













Today was a beautiful day here! We needed the sunshine and Vitamin D! Ava came over to play with Lukey and they just had a ball. We played with sidewalk chalk, bubbles, made pampered chef PBJ's and rode bikes. God is good.

I also was able to get out my camera and take some shots of the boy and my newest little tags that I love dearly that no one has bought yet. Maybe I should add some string and showcase them as gift tags. I plan to print some for myself and add them to all my summer adult gifts, with To: and From: on the back. I also wanted to see how my calendar tags looked amongst the flowers on camera. I really am impressed how my Easter flowers are still makin' it! They are just as pretty now as the day I bought them.

I am looking to make a new form of calendar tag... maybe a smooth edge and different style. Any suggestions? Some of my best sellers are people who convo me with their ideas.

Have a great spring day and remember to take a picture this week. I did!

:) Kelly

No comments: