Sunday, October 05, 2008

Lovin these!

Hope everyone is well out there! I spent all afternoon yesterday creating some winter season newbies and mothering a sick child. My little guy has the plague - I am still trying to figure it all out. Anyways, I am up before the rest and thought I would check in on my blog... boy there are lots of people tuning in lately from all over the country and the world. Blogging is so cool, huh? I wish I could do it more often.


Anyways, with being banned from running for 2 weeks (which is killing me BTW), I have to really pay attention to the items I shove into my pile hole. When you are running long distances you can pretty much eat anything you want and not gain weight, but when you stop... well let's just say my butt wants to pudge up. LOL.


I am totally in Love with these!!!

They tack on a mere modocom of calories and are truly delightful and PRETTY! Just look at them. They have such fun stories on the cover - totally fun. One even has an appetite suppressant (pretty safe as I can tell)! Lots of vitamins too.

Another is the Raspberry Chipotle Salad from Quiznos. The raspberry dressing is low cal, low fat and low carb and is AMAZING!! I asked the manager for nuritional info (yes, I am a nerd) and he was nice enough to give me 3 packets to take home. I just love great customer service, don't you??


P.S. I did not take that photo, I pirated it off the internet, LOL.


Last but not least, my favorite! Dessert.

These couldn't taste anybetter and with only 90 calories-------> Come on!


Hope everyone is enjoying these last few weeks of sunshine, hopefully cool days with the AC off and windows open. I feel the furnace days are coming soon. Gosh I miss Florida.

Peace.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

LOVE those vitamin drinks too!
Haven't tried the jello pops though, have you tried the Skinny Cow ice-cream??? They have awesome ice-cream bars that are only 140 cals and 3 grams of fiber in them!! REALLY good! :)

Well HAPPY BELATED B-DAY Kelly!
Hope you are well and recovering quickly!

Michelle.