Saturday, July 12, 2008

Under Construction!

So, the blog is under construction and in need of some updating. Bear with us as we make way for some positive changes around here!

I also have been spending some time on my MBDT {Memories By Design Team} Mini Album and trying to finish that- using some really cool Paper Pixie items from the shop!

There is lots of cleaning here at home and at work, as graduate school begins in the fall and I function best when I am totally organized.

Thanks for dropping by!!

Stay tuned for some really cool rewards, new shop items, another featured designer... and maybe some inspiration from me (if I can ever get my kids well enough so that I can scrap!)

:) Kelly

1 comment:

kristina proffitt said...

Hi Kelly! The blog is looking good! Hope you and your family are enjoying the weekend! BIG hugs!! :)