Sunday, July 13, 2008

Just Today

I sit here on my computer, out in my driveway watching the kids play... which means I am not inside doing what I need to...but that's ok. I just got home from the 11 mile run around town, in prep for the marathon in october, and I am pretty sore. I was sore before the run, from that nasty boot camp yesterday. So today, I will rest and not press myself. The weather is a balmy 80 degrees and breezy, so I am totally loving it. I designed a few cute new journaling spots as I sit here. Why can't I just sit here? Why do my hands and legs have to be productive all the time? Does anyone else have this problem?

I was planning to have a scrap weekend next week, but circumstances placed that to a halt. I was thinking... pizza, wine, friends, fun, scrappin', no kids or hubby around. But, now I will probably call my close girls and probably call Jana and see if she wants to meet us at Archiver's in Cinci on Friday for ScrapMania!! Scrapin' at Archiver's is a freakin' dream and I usually shop and socialize more than scrap.

I hope everyone else is having a great Sunday. I know I am.

Cheers!

Kelly

No comments: