Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lots Going On!!


Elegant flourish note spots, Chris is in town, I get to run on WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!

The gem colored fleurish note spots are for sale now in my etsy shop. You get 12 total in 4 colors: onyx, topaz, ruby and emerald. Just imagine writing in your own word or phrase with your signo or mini stickers. soooo fun. try it. I just listed a kit with these on ebay and it got a bid in 20 min.

Splurge on yourself.

Chris and Carie are in town and I already miss them. I don't want them to leave. We are going to see "I Am Legend" tonight and I am excited, since I haven't been to a real movie in while. Gimme some popcorn and a diet coke and I am a happy girl. Oh and free babysitting by Gram and Lisa. What more could a girl ask for?

Last but not least, the girls are well enough to run. I am so stoked and am eager to burn this month of fat off. I think I did better than I thought I would, since Dr. Loftus was sure she was going to have to prescribe prozac for me, since I couldn't exercise. Let the pounding begin.

Head to my etsy store and ebay for some really fun stuff to happen real soon.

No comments: